Trust me. With cable and a remote I'd be wasting even more time.
- Anger Management (2003)—pretty crude but also funny. Jack Nicholson is delightfully annoying.
- The Laws of Attraction (2004)—I liked Pierce Brosnan as Remington Steele, and that's about it.
- Bringing Down the House (2003)—it made me laugh.
- Must Love Dogs (2006)—I like John Cusack. Diane Lane was good in it. But it didn’t do much for me.
- The First Wives Club (1996)—kinda funny.
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003)—I don’t like Matthew McWhatever (I believe I’ve mentioned that a time or two) and Kate Hudson is also sometimes annoying. But some of her antics while trying to lose him were hilarious (using the paws of a stuffed animal to hug him and pat his face, for example).
- Tristan & Isolde (2006)—better than I thought it was going to be. That James Franco is cute but not much of an actor. I think he has two facial expressions—neutral and anguished. But it was a decent movie (apparently with a lot of historical inaccuracy, according to imdb.com). Entertaining.